Friday, March 28, 2014

Stella's 1st Birthday, Great Niece Laura,

To Pennsylvania to visit my birth family. My Great-niece, Stella (named after my mother Estella Fitzgerald Frank-she would be so happy) had her 1st Birthday party. Stella's Grandma Cheryl was gracious enough to have me as a house guest and to hold the party at her house. Stella's
cousin Sammy brought his mother to the party. Sam and Stella both liked to touch Tucker's fluffy tail. We all had a fun time.

Another Great-niece, whom I hadn't yet met, was on my visit agenda; Laura Emma Swiegart. Laura warmed up to her Great-Aunt Fran quickly after the initial introduction. She has the face of a finely painted China Doll and loves to bounce in her bounce-chair. Her sister Courtney is a fine big sister. Laura and Courtney's mom presented Laura's dad with a huge labor of love when she carried Laura for the long nine months it takes a baby to grow in her mother's womb and endure the labor of birth. Laura is the only child born to her daddy, who was 45 when Laura was born. He is a very happy and precious father.





No comments:

Post a Comment